Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Coastal Auto Connection

Guys,

Please welcome Coastal Auto Connection LLC as an affiliate advertiser.

https://www.coastalautoconnect.com/

Their website is very easy to navigate and there are some very nice vehicles available.

Hope everyone is well and have a great week.

DW

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hi all, as a fellow ZHP owner and enthusiast, I am blessed to be in a position to support this community. My company sources the best enthusiast examples and rejuvenations them to showroom new condition so they are fully sorted for the next driver. I own all of the cars I sell and I also offer clients support in sourcing, brokering or transporting a car. Drop me a line anytime if I can support you. Cheers.

Welcome! Glad to have you onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalAutoConnection View Post
    Hi all, as a fellow ZHP owner and enthusiast, I am blessed to be in a position to support this community. My company sources the best enthusiast examples and rejuvenations them to showroom new condition so they are fully sorted for the next driver. I own all of the cars I sell and I also offer clients support in sourcing, brokering or transporting a car. Drop me a line anytime if I can support you. Cheers.
    Welcome, sir. Please check your PM box for an inquiry.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles