I have been refreshing/restoring a 04 ZHP sedan. Would like to trade for a convertible if anyone has one for trade? I have clean title. Put about $10k into it in the last year with all receipts. Needs nothing. I would drive to Florida and back without batting an eye. Even has brand new rubber. I had spent most quarantine restoring and building. All gaskets to new clutch to whole
New cooling system. I was going to use as a commuter for work but I moved 119 miles away from work and I don’t want to rack 240+ miles possibly a day until it’s dead. So looking for something more comfy or fun to rack miles on that has been loved like this vehicle has.

Miles will go up daily as I do drive it on nice days. It’s a tight / clean no noises or isssues. New lower control arms with poly bushings last week as well. Z4M control arms to match the OEM.

I’ll start making the list of updates. The previous owner was from New Mexico. And it was unfortunately towed from there to Oregon behind a motor home. It was peppered to holy hell with pain chips/ broken windshield and lenses. All has been replaced. But I had not painted the hood and etc as I was just going to commute and get it chipped anyways. The wheels are plastidipped and have light curb rash previously to my ownership.

Can list all updates and new parts for those interested. It’s a very clean , enthusiast owned. I have original parts to go with it as well. Might trade for something other than a e46 convertible. I prefer BMW/Land rover.Has to be a 6-speed unless it’s an SUV/TruckThanks.

Preferred trades : e60 wagon / sedan
E46 wagon or vert
Possibly 2nd or 3rd gen x5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk