Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not at all what you are looking for but I'm gonna leave it here anyway: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-BMW-32...-127632-2357-0
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Seems like a lot of money for a pre-facelift with a dent in the trunk. Should have had more pics of my friends wagon. 330 swap 5spd with a red on black interior. H currently has an Oxford Green wagon he grabbed for some stupid cheap price. He recently found it has already been 330 swapped

edit: patiently waiting for PPI tomorrow in Colorado. If there's no outstanding massive issues, I anticipate making a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Seems like a lot of money for a pre-facelift with a dent in the trunk. Should have had more pics of my friends wagon. 330 swap 5spd with a red on black interior. H currently has an Oxford Green wagon he grabbed for some stupid cheap price. He recently found it has already been 330 swapped

edit: patiently waiting for PPI tomorrow in Colorado. If there's no outstanding massive issues, I anticipate making a deal.
    I mean it would probably cost you the current bid just to get the M3 part out car but yeah it's usually not a good idea to buy other people's projects.

Totally missed that it was M3 swapped. I just read the title and looked at it the first few photos, completely missing under the hood. That all being said, not a bad price at all. Wish I knew someone in the market!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tyler AKA YoitsTmac ZHP Coupe Hunt!

I’ll link the PPI after work, but not making an offer on the Colorado car.

Link to ppi Edit: https://xoxocar.com/inspection/d42a8...ed5?sb=def&b=1

For my dollar I want cleaner paint. I can wait. Also electrical issues. Dealer is big mad. Dude was like “it’s a 2006, you’re not going to find something cleaner than this.” My 2001 was cleaner than this one before I bought it. Apparently cars get rough in Colorado according to the mechanic.

The electrical issues are what really did it for me.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 09-27-2021 at 02:17 PM.

yeah in any state that is not the desert, it's rough

edit:
    just looked through the pictures. That car has PPF too. looks like all the uncovered areas were the ones that got damaged lol There were some pictures of spots on the PPF, but that would come off. But doesn't help the roof and pillars.

Imola red flakes very easily. You'll have a hard time finding a clean one that wasn't owned by an enthusiast. Mystic also has similar issues, mine is starting to lose clear coat all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Imola red flakes very easily. You'll have a hard time finding a clean one that wasn't owned by an enthusiast. Mystic also has similar issues, mine is starting to lose clear coat all over the place.
    +1

Besides sanding down and blasting another base coat and spraying clears, anyone have a more economical solution to this?

You know your paint is bad when your mom says you didn't clean your car properly, since the front bumper is still so dusty.

"No mom, that's just all the rock chips"

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast