Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New member in Raleigh, NC

Hi,

recently joined the group and a former E46 (non-ZHP) owner. My dad has an '04 ZHP, and is nearing the end of his driving years, and asked me to help him sell it. I'm still gathering details from him, but it's in great condition with extremely low miles, and hoping to get some advice on how and where (forum classifieds, auction site, etc.) best to list it.

Cheers,
    Colin

Hello, Colin.

Welcome to the Mafia. I had good luck selling cars in CL. But it sounds like your Dad's car could be a good candidate for an auction site:

1 ) bringatrailer.com
    2 ) carsandbids.com

And of course, post the ad on this forum too.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Yes what Fredo says and take a look at the for sale adds that some of the enthusiasts here post now and then. You will find the more pictures, the better, I mean a lot, we are picture whores when it comes to these cars.
    Welcome to the board.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg