Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: ZHP coupe!

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Also, just a heads up for anyone else looking at the 06 330ci coupe. Definitely something weird going on. Same car was posted on Craigslist few days before, listed for $8,500. Owner said cooling suspension and vanos were original , except hoses. Then it was sold, then this popped up on fb and different owner mentioned all that had already been replaced and had the same tears in the interior so I don’t know what going on but definitely be wary of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jcollins03 View Post
    Also, just a heads up for anyone else looking at the 06 330ci coupe. Definitely something weird going on. Same car was posted on Craigslist few days before, listed for $8,500. Owner said cooling suspension and vanos were original , except hoses. Then it was sold, then this popped up on fb and different owner mentioned all that had already been replaced and had the same tears in the interior so I don’t know what going on but definitely be wary of this one.

I think I have seen that "Karim" guy on Facebook before...maybe he bought it and is trying to flip it for a quick buck....
    Doesn't make it a bad car or a bad seller, necessarily, but certainly worth understanding....

$8500 seems on the low side of Fair from the orig Craigslist seller

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot05 View Post
    I think I have seen that "Karim" guy on Facebook before...maybe he bought it and is trying to flip it for a quick buck....
    Doesn't make it a bad car or a bad seller, necessarily, but certainly worth understanding....

$8500 seems on the low side of Fair from the orig Craigslist seller
    Yeah, nothing wrong with a quick flip, he just mentioned it was his uncles and big maintenance items were replaced when the first person I spoke with said they weren’t. Just definitely worth getting a PPI on this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12