Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very much enjoying my LCI F31 so far, I'm almost a year in. With adaptive steering and suspension it's a super fun car. I had test driven a 2014 (pre-LCI) and it was super sloppy, so I think that's where BMW's bad rep on the F30 handling/steering came from. They revamped it all as part of the LCI (2016+)
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

I sold my F30 335i for my ZHP. I took that money (sold the car for $25k and bought the ZHP for $10k) and put it away for my next real estate purchase. If I wasn't a grown up, I would of for sure kept that car.

I have owned a E46 M3 and I will say I enjoyed the F30 335i more, but that's because it's a better suited daily driver. The E46 M3 is more of a weekend/track car. With basic bolt ons and a Bootmod3 tune, the 335i was a beast. I had the early generation with the pneumatic wastegate, top end was ok but the power downlow was absurd. Here are a few pictures of the F30:

Those are some good looking F30 and F31, fellas.

If you have the resources to change, don’t deny yourself the experience of being able to try something outside of your well known comfortable box.

My best friend told me life is too short to drive one single car for many years. It always sticks in the back of my mind after owning my ZHP for just over eight years.

The most optimal scenario would be to keep the ZHP and try something different. I was forced into changing from my ZHP due to a car crash which was bad for my ZHP but I’ve learned now that is was great for me.

What change taught me…there is a world to see and experience first hand without the noise of third party reviews. I took for granted how great my old ZHP was and how it will be difficult to replace. I have a greater understanding of the power of M and while it’s a different beast than the ZHP, how a piece of me wants to keep hold of that more raw emotion. I’m starting to learn about turbo now and how it makes for more easy accessible power. I hope that the next future experiences will continue rounding out the car enthusiast in me but the benchmark will remain as my old ZHP while the friends I make along each new path will allow me to gain a greater understanding of the world and myself.

[/Confucius out]
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    If you have the resources to change, don’t deny yourself the experience of being able to try something outside of your well known comfortable box.

My best friend told me life is too short to drive one single car for many years. It always sticks in the back of my mind after owning my ZHP for just over eight years.

The most optimal scenario would be to keep the ZHP and try something different. I was forced into changing from my ZHP due to a car crash which was bad for my ZHP but I’ve learned now that is was great for me.

What change taught me…there is a world to see and experience first hand without the noise of third party reviews. I took for granted how great my old ZHP was and how it will be difficult to replace. I have a greater understanding of the power of M and while it’s a different beast than the ZHP, how a piece of me wants to keep hold of that more raw emotion. I’m starting to learn about turbo now and how it makes for more easy accessible power. I hope that the next future experiences will continue rounding out the car enthusiast in me but the benchmark will remain as my old ZHP while the friends I make along each new path will allow me to gain a greater understanding of the world and myself.

[/Confucius out]
    +1

Why I now have another E46 ZHP in my garage after I sold my first one three years ago...

All Trevor is trying to say is he hates everyone here and their dumb ZHPs.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA...I never get bored of William's replies. I was expecting a meme too...you're letting all of us down.

I'd love to have a garage like Jay Leno but that isn't my case. I'm just grateful I can move cars freely when I want which wasn't an option when I was younger. The one caveat to meeting new groups of people are adding multiple "Williams" of each car model to your life. Imagine an ///M William and a Diesel William. It's hard to be productive when they continually share with you their joy of friendship.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA...I never get bored of William's replies. I was expecting a meme too...you're letting all of us down.

I'd love to have a garage like Jay Leno but that isn't my case. I'm just grateful I can move cars freely when I want which wasn't an option when I was younger. The one caveat to meeting new groups of people are adding multiple "Williams" of each car model to your life. Imagine an ///M William and a Diesel William. It's hard to be productive when they continually share with you their joy of friendship.
    Bruh, there is only one William, and that's the best William.

Thank you all for the replies rich in both insight and information. I have spent some time thinking and believe I’d like to stop worrying about the ZHP’s mileage, resell value, etc and just drive it. Some day, that F90 Competition M5 will be mine, but until then it’ll likely be the ZHP. Somehow, the thought of driving an Audi, Porsche, etc feels alien—like I’m not a part of any of those clubs. Years of owning a BMW makes me feel more like I’m granted the privilege of knowing the ins and outs of all the models, the goods and bads, and armed with that knowledge I feel more like an insider than just someone looking to buy a fast car. Hard to explain I guess.

At any rate, I am looking to invest in a decent forced induction setup, in case anyone is willing to part with something like that. I periodically see them around but am always too late to snag a deal.
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast