Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

WTB: My Old Imola ZHP in FL

Hey All!

Well it has been quite a few years since I’ve logged on here, and boy do I miss it! Recently I’ve been getting the itch to get back into a ZHP (the nostalgia is getting to me). This is an absolute long shot, but I’m looking to find and buy my old Imola ZHP (details of the car are in my signature). I sold it to a member here, JoeyBimmer05, who hasn’t had much activity here recently. And since I’ve sold the car, I have lost his contact information. I have sent him a private message and am hoping for a response. If anyone knows him or has had contact with him recently, I would love to talk with him.

While I know this has a very small chance of happening, as an alternative, I am located in the Central Florida area if you have a ZHP for sale.

I appreciate your time,
    Bryant
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

GL!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    GL!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Feels like finding the needle in a haystack lol
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Update: Was able to get in contact with Joey, advised me he sold it about 8 months ago. Not sure if the new owner is a member here
    --Bryant

Amy info about the new owner ? Also maybe worth asking on the zhpmafia Facebook page ?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Amy info about the new owner ? Also maybe worth asking on the zhpmafia Facebook page ?

He just gave me info on the new owner. I will try to call the number in the morning. Fingers crossed I get ahold of them and they’re willing to sell.. apparently his name is Sasha from SoFlo Motorsports
    --Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    He just gave me info on the new owner. I will try to call the number in the morning. Fingers crossed I get ahold of them and they’re willing to sell.. apparently his name is Sasha from SoFlo Motorsports
    Pay them a visit if they are local. Rekindle that live again. Lol

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Pay them a visit if they are local. Rekindle that live again. Lol

Unfortunately they’re a few hours away from me. I will give them a call and see if they’re interested in selling. If they are, then I will take a drive down there. I have to find out if they still own the car as well.
    --Bryant

They are a repair shop - most likely fixed and want to flip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast