Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Michelin pilot 4s don't like temps below 40. Overnight temps here in central VA have been below freezing so they are a brick in the morning.

Time to order some new blizzaks.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I have been running Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires since February of this year and haven't had any issues driving with them in the winter. I will see how they do if we get a lot of snow this year... should be interesting

I got the ZHP done last weekend and put in storage. Did the fiancés mini today.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Time to get it done. First snow flakes are expected today and then a bit more on Sunday. I don't need to drive as much, so I stretched it out, but it looks like we'll be hitting low 30s at night consistently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12