Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LED bulbs could fit the bill for the fog lights. You can do HID, but it really starts to mess the LCM and cluster in our cars after awhile. It still affects it even when you run a wiring harness. You would need to have a complete separate switch not tied to the LCM to be safe imo.

the v4s are closer to like 6500k imo. so even the osrams bulbs will be whiter.

I'd just leave the high beams alone. Unless you're actually using them.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    LED bulbs could fit the bill for the fog lights. You can do HID, but it really starts to mess the LCM and cluster in our cars after awhile. It still affects it even when you run a wiring harness. You would need to have a complete separate switch not tied to the LCM to be safe imo.

the v4s are closer to like 6500k imo. so even the osrams bulbs will be whiter.

I'd just leave the high beams alone. Unless you're actually using them.
    Thanks for your input, I decided not to touch the high beam for that very same reason. I didn't know about the v4's looking more like 6500k. I'm going to upgrade the hid's with osram from ümnitza as they said they will match the v4's.

I'm thinking about going with Luxen led's suggested by ümnitza as well but I'm still debating if to upgrade the fog lights to projectors from them too or keeping the stockers as I haven't found info of their projectors, if they are good or bad.

Morimoto is the way I would like to go as I read yesterday great things about that set of fog lights but my main concern is to try to match the colors as perfect as possible (low beams, fogs and angel lights).

Wonder if v2's would be a better alternative as I see you can pick a different color temp.

Update, I'm keeping the v4's since I forget they have more led's and it looks like you can't barely see the individual leds compared to the v2's, so im keeping the ones I already ordered.

What do you guys suggest?

Ended up ordering the osram bulbs for the low beams, morimoto fog lights and will be ship out tomorrow along with the v4 angel eyes from ümnitza. I need to take the whole headlights apart to rebuild or replace the wiring as it is on bad shape.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

sounds good. I would have suggested against the projector fogs. they suck lol Should be fine, I think in pictures, all the lights will match. In person it'll be slightly off. the osrams would match the fogs better than the angels imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12