Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Sold): SprintBooster V3 Throttle Tuner for 330i

Selling a used SprintBooster V3 for E46 330i. It works great and includes all accessories, I just don't need it anymore.
    This video shows how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u7lIJfWc6U
    There are lots of helpful reviews on Youtube to give you a good idea of what they feel like to drive with. It makes an immediate noticeable difference in throttle response.
    I'll post pictures of my device tonight or tomorrow.
    Asking $130 or make me an offer. Thanks!

-Ethan

Dmed

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

The Sprint Booster V3 is a huge improvement over the older gen Sprint Booster... I have this in my current ZHP and absolutely love this. So much that I'm seriously considering selling my Gen2 Sprint Booster from my M3 and Porsche and getting a V3 for each of them...$130 for this is a steal

Sold!

First reply deserved it but I am bummed. Made me read into V3 and it’s on my Christmas list now

Is this product really that nice?

In my opinion the valet mode and anti-theft mode is good enough.

The MS45 throttle map is significantly better than the MS43 map and is in less need of this product. But if I had a valet mode I’d be more inclined to let friends drive my car. A race mode would also be great. I find there’s too little modulation for that upper 50% of your engine. I’d rather have minimal modulation for the first 50% on track so you can modulate the limit of grip better

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    First reply deserved it but I am bummed. Made me read into V3 and it’s on my Christmas list now
    A budget option if you're still looking for one is the automatic throttle pedal. It will give you similar response to the green mode on Sprint Booster, but the downside is that you now have a kickdown button on a manual car. Been debating whether I should get one too but that button would probably annoy me too much because I like to slam the pedal for rev matching.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Are you sure the pedal itself is different? I’ve opened up the automatic pedal and removed the step down. So auto pedal to auto pedal MS43 to 45, the 45 feels a little more responsive. Just me though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast