Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: WTB: csl trunk

WTB: csl trunk

Looking to buy a csl style trunk for a coupe.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

Look here.....

https://statusgruppe.com/product/bmw...yle-trunk-lid/

I purchased my CSL bootlid for sedan from SGT and fitment was spot on. I was impressed with the quality of the product and fitment. I put it on back in July and so far it has been perfect. I will be painting my bootlid out within a few months to match the color of my ZHP... but overall I'm very pleased with the product. I would expect the same for the Scorza style CSL bootlid SGT currently sells.

Be aware the wait time for this product (mine took about 5 months to arrive) but I will tell you it is well worth the wait time because once you get the product you will be happy with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Look here.....

https://statusgruppe.com/product/bmw...yle-trunk-lid/

I purchased my CSL bootlid for sedan from SGT and fitment was spot on. I was impressed with the quality of the product and fitment. I put it on back in July and so far it has been perfect. I will be painting my bootlid out within a few months to match the color of my ZHP... but overall I'm very pleased with the product. I would expect the same for the Scorza style CSL bootlid SGT currently sells.

Be aware the wait time for this product (mine took about 5 months to arrive) but I will tell you it is well worth the wait time because once you get the product you will be happy with yours.
    Thanks Charlie, I contacted them several month ago about it and it was my very first opinion but I can't honestly see myself spending that much and that is why I was just thinking about making one with a trunk from the junk yard and a fiberglass spoiler if I could find one that matches the csl lip part of the csl trunk.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    Thanks Charlie, I contacted them several month ago about it and it was my very first opinion but I can't honestly see myself spending that much and that is why I was just thinking about making one with a trunk from the junk yard and a fiberglass spoiler if I could find one that matches the csl lip part of the csl trunk.
    Take a look at e46fanatics. You might be able to source a CSL bootlid from someone willing to part with it...