Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Wheels and rims experts needed in here for identification purposes

    What are those wheels/rims called IN THE TOP PICTURE?Name:  Screenshot_20211120-122956_Chrome.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  906.5 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,676
    Bbs LM those are 19in

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    You are the man!! Thank you.

    Holy each rim is 1.3k? �� out my budget����

  4. #4
    Name:  Screenshot_20211119-110627_Chrome.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  807.4 KB What about those? Name?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RassemS View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20211119-110627_Chrome.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  807.4 KB What about those? Name?
    ARC-8's these are excellent wheels and are much more affordable. I used to run these wheels on my M3 before I got my Brembo GT BBKs installed. Gary (Wolfn8tr) now runs them on his M3...

  6. #6
    Thank you, and yea you are right, I love the way they look and within my budget
    Awesome.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by RassemS View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20211119-110627_Chrome.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  807.4 KB What about those? Name?
    Those in that picture are apex arc 8 189.5 et 35 squared . I had them in my previous old zhp. I was running 245/35/18 on bc coilovers and rolled fenders Name:  Screenshot_20200326-214058_Gallery.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  64.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Those in that picture are apex arc 8 189.5 et 35 squared . I had them in my previous old zhp. I was running 245/35/18 on bc coilovers and rolled fenders Name:  Screenshot_20200326-214058_Gallery.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  64.2 KB
    Looks absolutely perfect! Love the concave look to them!

    I'd almost get another set for my ZHP if I haven't run them before... so that's why I'm going with the GTR wheels this time around...changing it up a bit




    https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...ach_p_287.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looks absolutely perfect! Love the concave look to them!

    I'd almost get another set for my ZHP if I haven't run them before... so that's why I'm going with the GTR wheels this time around...changing it up a bit




    https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...ach_p_287.html
    Those are awesome wheels . Post pics if you decide to get them . I'm looking for bbs rs2 for my imola . But probably going to go with apex again on my daily titanium silver zhp .

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Those are awesome wheels . Post pics if you decide to get them . I'm looking for bbs rs2 for my imola . But probably going to go with apex again on my daily titanium silver zhp .
    I will be sourcing these GTR wheels for my ZHP before Spring San... then I will be slapping on Pilot Sport 4S tires onto them for summer use...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BMW 264 style 135i Wheels Rims 18 inch - $250 not mine
    By JupiterBMW in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:39 PM
  2. FS: OEM 18 BMW factory stock M Sport Rims wheels Tires! e36 e46 e90 328 - $480 (corona)
    By ELCID86 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:47 PM
  3. FS: BMW ZHP 18" wheels rims - $475 (Gardena)
    By ELCID86 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:03 PM
  4. FS: BMW ZHP 18" wheels rims - $475 (Gardena, CA)
    By ELCID86 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:28 PM
  5. For Sale: 16'' BBS RS 006 BMW 5X120 M3 WHEELS RIMS 15 17 18
    By danewilson77 in forum Other Automotive Classifieds (No ZHPs)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •