Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thank you to all those that have donated, and those that might donate in the future.

A little longer explanation as it was late last night when the torch bearers came...:smiley

I've owned the site for nearing 10 years now and was interested in modestly monetizing the site, in the interest of not wholly eating ~$1,500/yr. I'm not looking at ROI targets, nor am I performing a P&L scrub each month as I do at my facility, but did want what I do, and the time I do spend in and around the site, to count.

In addition to the above, my thought was, the revenue generated would help facilitate me being able to provide more opportunities for annual meets, t-shirts, stickers, swag, etc...at minimal costing to the members.

With the above said, I started the $0.99/mo subscription service in mid October 2021. New members have been trickling in, some join and then cancel the subscription service. The vetting process of new members, and account creation does take time, and when I receive an email relative to a new member, I pretty much drop everything to build his account. Not because the $0.99/mo is important to me, but I feel like customer service is important and I love getting those emails appreciating the speedy service.

As of the writing of this post, the ads have been removed. I appreciate the concern and the feedback, as the mission relative to this site, has always been friendly, mature commiseration centered around the ZHP, and BMW's, life, family, friends, careers, etc in general.

You guys are like family to me. I've known many of you for going on a decade now, and I anticipate for many more decades to come.

Wishing you guys/gals all the best during the holiday season and a great start to 2022.

Cheers/
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You are the Mafia leader, the tutti Capi! Best boss in town Dane.
    Thanks for setting us up to play together and for setting up the subscribe button.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Merry Christmas Boss!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Merry Christmas guys. Thank you

And just to be clear:

1. For new members that are already on the subscription service, obviously, no need to do anything additionally.

2. For the OG's that don't donate, there would obviously be no ill will for not subscribing. If you feel inclined, great. If not, you're still family...hehe.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks Dane for the open book financial review. I'm sure many of us were unaware of how or who bore the financial and time consuming burden of providing this great forum for us, yet alone creating a group of vetted members to insure the quality of our experiences here

And the "Subscribe" set up couldn't be any easier with the PayPal approach, so thanks for that

I say don't hesitate in the future to tell us at any time if there are costs that aren't covered...... this family has reaped the rewards many times over from your generosity and it's long past the time for us to pay it back (or forward)

Happy holidays to all! Stay safe

Pete
    Pete

Thanks for the rapid response

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

Post a venmo or PayPal so we can send more than a buck Dane
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Post a venmo or PayPal so we can send more than a buck Dane
    Thanks BC.

zhpmafia.com@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Sent $40 plus subscribed, thanks Dane!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Great idea! Just sent $40 too!

Merry Christmas Dane
    Pete

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast