Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The are indeed here on my tablet android device. Not so on my pc.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

I'm buried in ads too. Top of the page and within most of the posts. Don't know what happened, but the ads make the forum difficult to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'm buried in ads too. Top of the page and within most of the posts. Don't know what happened, but the ads make the forum difficult to read.
    I installed Adguard and all those annoying ads went away permanently...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I installed Adguard and all those annoying ads went away permanently...
    I just wonder what changed on this forum from last week to now = having to pay monthly for an app to block ads that weren't there before.... just sayin'

I do agree that Adguard gets good reviews
    Pete

Guys,

I've introduced Google Adsense to the site to see if any revenue can be generated. That's all.

I know it may be somewhat annoying, but if it keeps the site floating (click the links!!!!!...LOL), then so be it.

I'll evaluate if the annoyance is worth it or not.

Let's give it a month. Thanks for your grace.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

thanks Dane for clarifying. I'm all for supporting the site! More than willing to give it some time to see if it's tooooooo much.

Happy holidays
    Pete

Thanks, Dane. I was concerned it was something going on with my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Guys,

I've introduced Google Adsense to the site to see if any revenue can be generated. That's all.

I know it may be somewhat annoying, but if it keeps the site floating (click the links!!!!!...LOL), then so be it.

I'll evaluate if the annoyance is worth it or not.

Let's give it a month. Thanks for your grace.
    Is using the ZHPMafia Amazon link still effective? I've had that link bookmarked since it was first announced and have used it exclusively when buying on Amazon, but I think the link posted somewhere on the forum no longer works. My bookmark, which works, has the ZHPMafia name in the link so I'm not sure if it's different.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I think you may need to update your link. Thanks for reaching out BP.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think you may need to update your link. Thanks for reaching out BP.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    My link has always worked fine, but when I checked the link on the site, it wasn't working.

I just checked it again and oddly it's working now. /shrug

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast