No affiliation.

Link: https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d...417913779.html

Copy / Paste from ad:

The time has come to sell my ZHP. I've really enjoyed this car and it's been my favorite daily driver, but I want to modify an E46 for track use and this car is too nice and too special for that.

In the pictures, I have tried to show the flaws in the paint, the trim, wheel scrapes and headlamps so that you aren't surprised if you come see it in person.

It's a 2003.5 "facelift" car with 164k on the odometer. It might go a bit higher, but not much. I have a 330 coupe I'll be transitioning to as a daily driver.

I bought the car in Arizona and drove it home to Ventura, Calif., so the car is dry everywhere, no corrosion whatsoever.
I've fixed a lot of things on it and it now runs and drives well, with no leaks or SES. The car is all stock with decent tires, good brakes, regular maintenance and lightly tinted windows all around. Alcantara interior, 6 speed.
I think everything works except for the right-mirrior-in-reverse feature and the clock. I fixed the sunroof and it's interior panel, but I never use it.

I have a stack of receipts from all the work I've had done and parts I've replaced myself. I think it's a pretty good example of a ZHP. $8,900. PM if you have any questions.

CCV system redone
Radiator and expansion tank replaced
Thermostat, upper and lower hoses replaced
Repaird leaking oil filter housing gasket
Front lower control arms and bushings
Rear shocks

Comes with factory roof rack and uninstalled 6-disc CD changer.