Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've heard good stuff from Bimmer Performance Center.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I've heard good stuff from Bimmer Performance Center.
    thanks Galapolis, wasn't familiar with them. Looks like lots of good reviews, I'll definitely check with them.

Here’s a Devil’s advocate take counter position. From the information you gave us it sounds like you are in your forties and now are responsible for increasing elder care duties. You may also have a family busy with all the activities associated with families and on top of all that you likely have a job involving 40 hours or more work every week. BAT will likely be a time suck and stressor piling on top of all you’ve got going on. Maybe selling to someone like EAG or to one of the semi-professionals regularly seen on BAT is the sum total better path. Yes, less money received and less time/hassles expended by you.

On the other hand, if it is the experience being sought along with the thrill of seeing what happens, then by all means go for a win on BAT.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Quote Originally Posted by wstr75 View Post
    Here’s a Devil’s advocate take counter position. From the information you gave us it sounds like you are in your forties and now are responsible for increasing elder care duties. You may also have a family busy with all the activities associated with families and on top of all that you likely have a job involving 40 hours or more work every week. BAT will likely be a time suck and stressor piling on top of all you’ve got going on. Maybe selling to someone like EAG or to one of the semi-professionals regularly seen on BAT is the sum total better path. Yes, less money received and less time/hassles expended by you.

On the other hand, if it is the experience being sought along with the thrill of seeing what happens, then by all means go for a win on BAT.
    That's a fair statement.

I've sold on BAT before, it def. is added stress and you will always have a number of questions to answer from people that have no intention on purchasing the car.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

I bought my zhp on BAT, I think your ownership history and selling for your dad shows that the vehicle was taken care of and has a lot of life left in it. Be prepared for the "in picture #171, is that a knick or a scratch?". You can set a reserve as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12