Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZHP vs E36 M3

Well, looks like you'll possibly be able to snag the M3 at a discount.
    It's currently only at $8400.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

I would run away from that car, I mean 15 year old tires? Clearly the owner had no interest in maintaining the car. Surprised it's even gotten to $8400.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiko View Post
    Howdy all, question that I am curious about. Have any of you driven an E36 M3? There is one with an auto trans that just came up on C&B that I am debating on bidding. I love my auto ZHP sedan and am curious on differences/similarities in driving experiences between it and the E36 M3. The posting is below.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rx1...7-bmw-m3-sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I would run away from that car, I mean 15 year old tires? Clearly the owner had no interest in maintaining the car. Surprised it's even gotten to $8400.
    If you're going to snag this car then you should be looking to change out tires and looking into all maintenance that has been performed on this car... car looks good though... just be aware of what you're getting into. Good luck

I'd rather have to do maintenance than body work any day. I am cognizant of tires, as are many others, but there are many people who don't want to change them if there is still tread present. I just read through the comment section, it is a bit annoying that he did not post any undercarriage pics and literally no record of any semi major maintenance; VCG, OFHG, Spark Plugs, etc. I guess I am biased because I love green.

These are relatively cheap to maintain, but yes I would budget at least 2-3K on deferred maintenance.
    E36 M3s will continue to appreciate, so at 12K it is not a bad purchase if you plan to hold onto it for a while.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

Sold for $10,800.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Seems like a really good price for a great combo

Would have been a good candidate for a S54 swap..!!!

I used to owned an e36 m3 and I like the zhp a lot better in every way.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12