Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Center Console Rear Ashtray Sliding Door Replacement

I discovered on Facebook Marketplace an individual who 3D printed the center console rear ashtray sliding door. Here are links ... I purchased one, Awaiting receipt & installation
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1702...user/20711704/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3HwCocrLbY

Looks good, what's the cost? Sorry, no Facebook account here.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Ad states $20 from Avon, IN. I can't attach the photo.

Jordan Stowe BMW E46 owners of USA. Buy/Sell/Trade

New Rear Ashtray Sliding Cover! This is ONLY the cover, not the entire ashtray.
    These are NOT OEM or BMW parts, these are made custom through 3D printing. I designed these covers as I needed one myself and didn't want to pay for new and didn't care for what I could find online. They are printed in PETG material which can withstand the temp inside the car, but are also flexible enough that the sections do not snap apart with use. The top strip is silver in the picture, but if you would like a custom color I do have a wide selection and can customize that to your liking. These will be made to order so please give a couple of days before I will ship.
    Will ship within the US but please contact me to arrange.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Let us know how this ends up being. The cost has jumped up to $90 for the complete ashtray when it was around $60.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Let us know how this ends up being. The cost has jumped up to $90 for the complete ashtray when it was around $60.
    I noticed that too. I'm beating myself up over it, was literally $54 on FCP a couple weeks ago. Now it's at $99. I might buy the last cheap OEM one from Lithuania at 60-something.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I noticed that too. I'm beating myself up over it, was literally $54 on FCP a couple weeks ago. Now it's at $99. I might buy the last cheap OEM one from Lithuania at 60-something.
    I bought one from ebay a couple days ago. It was $60 from a dealer in CA. They had a couple left iirc

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Ad states $20 from Avon, IN. I can't attach the photo.

Jordan Stowe BMW E46 owners of USA. Buy/Sell/Trade

These are NOT OEM or BMW parts, these are made custom through 3D printing. I designed these covers as I needed one myself and didn't want to pay for new and didn't care for what I could find online. They are printed in PETG material which can withstand the temp inside the car, but are also flexible enough that the sections do not snap apart with use. The top strip is silver in the picture, but if you would like a custom color I do have a wide selection and can customize that to your liking. These will be made to order so please give a couple of days before I will ship.
    Excellent. I need one of these sliding cover. I also am not in FB. Please relay info of seller over for all so we can place an order.

Thanks.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Satcho View Post
    I discovered on Facebook Marketplace an individual who 3D printed the center console rear ashtray sliding door. Here are links ... I purchased one, Awaiting receipt & installation
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1702...user/20711704/
    I get this when I click on the link above....

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    Excellent. I need one of these sliding cover. I also am not in FB. Please relay info of seller over for all so we can place an order.

Thanks.
    Here is the individuals email address for communication ... jwstowe@gmail.com (Jordan Stowe)

Quote Originally Posted by Satcho View Post
    Here is the individuals email address for communication ... jwstowe@gmail.com (Jordan Stowe)

Got it and sent him an email.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast