Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Pricing advice on 2004 ZHP.

I had this on a pricing thread, but realized there wasn't much activity over there.

Pricing advise please. Looking at two 04' ZHP 6mt sedans. Both in good condition, clean carfax, good service history. Iola and Mystic with similar options. One with 110k the other with 130k. Both in the $14k range.

Based on the recent prices I've seen this thread, these two sound way too expensive. I know the ZHP prices have jumped a lot, but event market information from BaT shows these prices are a bit of a stretch.

It's nice to have history of recent sales, but you must know what silliness is occurring with regards to used car pricing currently, among cars of all makes. What are you willing to pay or pass on & missing out on? Good luck!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    It's nice to have history of recent sales, but you must know what silliness is occurring with regards to used car pricing currently, among cars of all makes. What are you willing to pay or pass on & missing out on? Good luck!
    +1

I have had an Imola ZHP and now own a Mystic Blue ZHP. Given the choice I say go for the Mystic Blue ZHP but then I'm biased.....

Thanks. The use car market is insane right now. Somehow everything is valuable. This would be just a fun project car to tinker with. Maybe I'll hold off for awhile and just play with my F80 M3 6mt.

Quote Originally Posted by Adcampo View Post
    Thanks. The use car market is insane right now. Somehow everything is valuable. This would be just a fun project car to tinker with. Maybe I'll hold off for awhile and just play with my F80 M3 6mt.
    If you're looking for a pristine lower mileage ZHP then yes it will be higher priced but if you don't mind a project car to work on with much higher mileage then you can find them, some not in pristine condition, for much lower pricing and you can bring them back to excellent pristine well maintained condition.... hence project car...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    If you're looking for a pristine lower mileage ZHP then yes it will be higher priced but if you don't mind a project car to work on with much higher mileage then you can find them, some not in pristine condition, for much lower pricing and you can bring them back to excellent pristine well maintained condition.... hence project car...
    I’ve found another one. More miles and bit more worn, needs some body and interior work and deferred maintenance - $8k. More project than I’m up for.

Seems like even a clean sorted example can keep me busy with enough “to do’s”.

it's crazy to me that i bought a 2004 ZHP coupe w/ 50k miles in 2011 for $18k and if i had just stored it in a garage it would prob be worth $30k now.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

The prices you mention seem in line with sales over the last year and a half.
    A solid ZHP with under 130K miles that is well sorted is going to run 13-15K all day (manual or auto).
    I've sold five over the last year and a half.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed