Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Back up lights

Back up lights

Made some repairs to the wiring harness that goes from the trunk to the trunk lid about a week ago. Repairs were needed to bring functionality back to the handle, trunk lights and license plate lights. Tested prior to putting everything back together and it all checked out. Now, a week later, the reverse lights come on with the rest of the lights (MT).

I unplugged the back up light switch to see if they would then turn off- negative. Lights remain on. Could this have something to do with the LCM? I will probably pull the loom out once more and give it a one over but I suspect the wires there are fine.

Second edit- Took another look at the wire placement in the plugs for the reverse lights...I had misinterpreted the pictures I took for reference. Put them in the correct order and everything works as it should.
    Last edited by Hoonin88; 02-02-2022 at 07:06 PM. Reason: noted that is is manual transmission