Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Memby! Down to cruise!

What up maf famo!!

I would just like to say first and foremost I am humbly thankful to be introducing myself as a genuine member.

A previous e60 5 owner (180k miles, definitely needed sold) :

I purchased my 06 Zhp coupe just before it hit 42k Miles. And am currently sitting on (10 months) with her. I’ve put about 11k miles on since then. Definitely bittersweet in a way, but I’ve made quite a few memorable drives that have all been well worth the milage.

All in all, I am grateful for this space of similar ownership and appreciation. I really love my daily ZHP coupe and I’m sure you all love yours’ just as much.

I’ve been relatively busy with school and work, but am looking forward to planning some meet up’s and drives out if the fambam are down for some cruises! I’m in the southwest US, So drives to and fro California are are well known to me - to San Fran and back even.

Grateful for my ZHP
    Cheers my peoples
    -MYST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit is that Arizona!? I would be down to cruise sometime! I can't believe you found one with under 42k. If that's mystic blue metallic then you found the unicorn that I was searching for. Looks really nice. We have the same wheels.

Mystic or Monaco Blue? It looks quite dark for Mystic but my eyes might be cheating me. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fray Mutt View Post
    Oh shit is that Arizona!? I would be down to cruise sometime! I can't believe you found one with under 42k. If that's mystic blue metallic then you found the unicorn that I was searching for. Looks really nice. We have the same wheels.
    Yezzzir, Mystic Blue. To be honest I hadn’t planned on ever finding a zhp, I’m a believer in the car finding the right person. I had went to check her out in the dark, 8pm, had them notarize the title at a 24/7 notary, and got her home late after a long day. Can’t say I have forgotten that first drive yet, I am grateful our paths crossed at the perfect time.

As for some cruising, Absolutely! I have been trying to plan something coming up in March, I’ll be having some extended time off.
    Highway 74 is a great drive thru California out from AZ. would be cool to get a whole meet going!

Was planning on making a run up to sedona here on a Sunday/Monday as well as those are my days off currently.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Mystic or Monaco Blue? It looks quite dark for Mystic but my eyes might be cheating me. Welcome!
    Indeed, she’s a Mystic. One of the things I love about the color is how much lighting changes the appearance of it. Sometimes she even looks black in super low light.
    Thanks a ton! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIC View Post
    Yezzzir, Mystic Blue. To be honest I hadn’t planned on ever finding a zhp, I’m a believer in the car finding the right person. I had went to check her out in the dark, 8pm, had them notarize the title at a 24/7 notary, and got her home late after a long day. Can’t say I have forgotten that first drive yet, I am grateful our paths crossed at the perfect time.

As for some cruising, Absolutely! I have been trying to plan something coming up in March, I’ll be having some extended time off.
    Highway 74 is a great drive thru California out from AZ. would be cool to get a whole meet going!

Was planning on making a run up to sedona here on a Sunday/Monday as well as those are my days off currently.

I felt that I found mine at a great time, too. I contacted the owner the day he put the listing up, test drove it, and then purchased it (I think) the next day. He was looking for the right enthusiast to give it to and needed to downsize his collection. It was an amazing feeling having the BMW I always wanted sitting there in the garage.

You must've been pleasantly surprised when you saw the mystic blue paint under sunlight for the first time. I test drove an M3 in that colour but it was unfortunately an SMG and a convertible.

Sedona would be a fun drive! I'm off Mondays as well. Though I need to get my suspension refreshed. Lemme know how that goes for you if you are heading up there today. And I'd love to try to get a group meet of E46 owners together. The only local I really know sold his recently.

Warm welcome from KY!
    Enjoy the forum, the car talk, the food talk and the game talk.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome. MB is a beautiful color.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Cheers,
    Appreciate it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast