Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: ZHP Mutt here!

ZHP Mutt here!

Hey guys! I've been a lurker for years and I thought I'd finally get more involved in the car community. I reside in Phoenix.

Here is my '04 black sapphire metallic ZHP sedan that I hoon around in daily.

Name:  20201225_153328.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  1.39 MB

Name:  20210124_092639.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  1.06 MB

Name:  20210214_180451.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  966.4 KB

I'm very excited to do my first track day in March. I'm also coming up on two years of ownership and I have to say that the E46 has been everything that I expected it to be (which unfortunately also includes a long maintenance list). I've been restoring it and keeping it nearly bone stock, but I plan to sell it around April so that I can move onto an E46 M3 or E92 M3 eventually. Now let's see how many local members I can find!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fray Mutt View Post
    Hey guys! I've been a lurker for years and I thought I'd finally get more involved in the car community. I reside in Phoenix.

Here is my '04 black sapphire metallic ZHP sedan that I hoon around in daily.

Name:  20201225_153328.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  1.39 MB

Name:  20210124_092639.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  1.06 MB

Name:  20210214_180451.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  966.4 KB

I'm very excited to do my first track day in March. I'm also coming up on two years of ownership and I have to say that the E46 has been everything that I expected it to be (which unfortunately also includes a long maintenance list). I've been restoring it and keeping it nearly bone stock, but I plan to sell it around April so that I can move onto an E46 M3 or E92 M3 eventually. Now let's see how many local members I can find!
    Cheers!
    She’s looking mighty fine, black on black trim pieces look sweeeet.
    I’ve also kept mine about bone stock as well. Swapped my front control bushings for Poly and they made make a world of difference when it comes to feeling planted, especially when braking.
    We most definitely have to find some more locals for a proper meet! But I’m down for some cruising regardless. Let me know
    Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIC View Post
    Cheers!
    She’s looking mighty fine, black on black trim pieces look sweeeet.
    I’ve also kept mine about bone stock as well. Swapped my front control bushings for Poly and they made make a world of difference when it comes to feeling planted, especially when braking.
    We most definitely have to find some more locals for a proper meet! But I’m down for some cruising regardless. Let me know
    Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man!

I went with some stiffer, heavier duty bushings for the control arms as well. I also had the steering coupler replaced since the rubber portion of it tends to wear out. I think the summer heat here speeds up that process as well. I then replaced it a second time with a solid steel coupler since I can't stand any play in the wheel. That's really my only "performance" mod.

Anyways I'm over in north Phoenix, kind of near the 17 fwy off Union Hills.

Welcome out of lurker status!
    Not near you (KY), but car looks shiiiiiny!
    Great fun!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Welcome out of lurker status!
    Not near you (KY), but car looks shiiiiiny!
    Great fun!
    Thanks! Yours looks shiny, too!

Welcome, sir ! That's a good looking car. How many miles on the clock ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Man that Arizona plate is probably my favorite plate in the world.

Nice car too.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Welcome out of lurker, and enjoy the track!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome, sir ! That's a good looking car. How many miles on the clock ?
    Thanks! These really do look timeless. I found mine with 87k on the clock and I just recently passed 106k.