Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

CSL style replica wheels

I pledge for a set of square set up apex ec 7 wheels 18x9 et31 but it looks like that wheel setup is too aggressive and that I will have to play with at least -2 camber with camber plates plus I might need front bumper trimming and rear fender roll and that is going with a 245/35/18 tire.

What I'm looking for is a square setup, flush fitment with the fenders on my stock 330ci, wider wheels, and as concave as possible.

So other than Apex, what's out there that looks as similar as possible to CSL style wheels that fit great on my e46. I did some research and it looks like VMR are the closest but it also looks like they aren't great wheels (finish and tend to crack easily). The best option for what I want seems to be going with apex but with arc 8 and I really don't like the look of that wheel, I like the ec7 MUCH better.

I wouldn't mind going with 19", I have them on my e92 m3 and love them. In fact, I was even thinking about using my front zcp style 359 wheels 19'x9' et31 but I think they are too aggressive for the e46.

Please let me know what other option.

Thanks.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

Pretty much vmr or sport line. I didn't have too many problems with the vmr. I mean if you're going and purposely hitting shit, then yeah they crack easier because they are cast. But none of the other vmr designs are like true concave. Like they draw it so that the spokes go outside the width of the wheel then bring it back in so that the hub area looks deeper. Literally the csl rep is their only good design because, well, they copied it lol

You don't need camber plates to hit -2. Just punch out the alignment pin on the strut and that should give you enough. I don't know about the bumper trimming though. Personally, going through what I did to basically pioneer the aggressive fitment for apex's guide, those things that were done was based on the ride heights we chose and the tire size. No wheel gap basically. If we were stock height, It wouldn't have been such a PIA lol I would still recommend fender rolling though. You should at least check out e46f and see what people ran and their tire brands. Like I could do 255 toyos np because the sidewall was rounded. But Michelin is like more square and their sizing is different. Basically a 255 = 265 of some other manufacturers.

Other than those. Maybe the OE style ones. Like style 197? I've seen people put those on an e46. Or just go with the ec-7r. Those are profile 2. Have less aggressive sizes. Cost more though, but I think they look better than the standard ec-7 tbh.