I pledge for a set of square set up apex ec 7 wheels 18x9 et31 but it looks like that wheel setup is too aggressive and that I will have to play with at least -2 camber with camber plates plus I might need front bumper trimming and rear fender roll and that is going with a 245/35/18 tire.

What I'm looking for is a square setup, flush fitment with the fenders on my stock 330ci, wider wheels, and as concave as possible.

So other than Apex, what's out there that looks as similar as possible to CSL style wheels that fit great on my e46. I did some research and it looks like VMR are the closest but it also looks like they aren't great wheels (finish and tend to crack easily). The best option for what I want seems to be going with apex but with arc 8 and I really don't like the look of that wheel, I like the ec7 MUCH better.

I wouldn't mind going with 19", I have them on my e92 m3 and love them. In fact, I was even thinking about using my front zcp style 359 wheels 19'x9' et31 but I think they are too aggressive for the e46.

Please let me know what other option.

Thanks.