Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Red face New Member But not new to E46s

Hi all

After years of looking for a real zhp I finally purchased one within my budget, she was a non runner, crank no start car and turns out it was just the key. Got her at a great deal that I couldn't resit. Now shes my third e46 and my new daily, already 3k miles since ownership and after all the deferred maintenance that she needed, shes driving great!

Shes now my 3rd E46 I own, my first is an 04 325i w/ a zhp swapped engine w/ full oem mtech2 bumpers and my second is a 01 325i 5sp w/ mtech1 bumpers. So safe to say I'm obsessed with the e46 platform

Nice find!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Welcome, sir ! And congrats, you can’t go wrong with IR.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome indeed! Beautiful car. Looks like a Boss car
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thank you all! She's defiantly a boss, Bought her with all the goodies like Fk coilovers, spacers, drilled slotted rotors, euro lights all round, resonator (1 & 2) delete, sub-frame reinforcement, and I believe she has a Coby wheel shift knob (Alcantara is long gone though). Basically everything I would've done mod wise was already done

Looks really clean, congrats on the purchase and welcome!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover