Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2004 Imola Red ZHP Sedan, 128K miles, middle Tennessee

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello:

Due to the purchase of an E46 M3, I'm reluctantly selling my '04 ZHP Sedan. The car currently has 128K miles, and a clean AutoCheck report (if you're not familiar, these are the background checks dealers and lenders typically use vs. CarFax.) Car spent the first 7 years in New York, then has been registered here in Tennessee since September, 2011. Car is clean underneath with no rust or damage.

Recent service includes the following:

New headliner
    New headlamp lenses and bulbs (Xenon)
    New Koni Sport Struts & Shocks
    New Eibach Sport Springs
    New Front & rear bump stops
    New front strut mounts
    New rear shock mounts and reinforcing plates
    Four-wheel alignment after suspension installation
    New front brake pads & rotors (rears were checked and have plenty of life left)
    New driver door window regulator (others were previously replaced)
    New windshield lower cowling trim panel
    Evap solenoid valve replaced (no check engine light and passes emissions testing)
    Passenger front airbag recall completed
    Recent air filter (within last year)
    New wiper blades
    Oil & filter change (Mobil 1)

Car did not have the original Style 135 wheels when I bought it and I didn’t like the aftermarket wheels on it, so I added a near perfect set of staggered 18” Style 71 wheels. Tires are Continental Extreme Contact size 225/40ZR-18 front, and 255/35ZR-18 rear. Rear tires are basically new (few hundred miles) and the front are about 50% tread depth.

One other upgrade is a Corsa exhaust (on the car when I bought it) that sounds absolutely perfect! Nice bark at start-up, great snarl when accelerating and absolutely no droning at speed. This is just about the perfect exhaust system as it really highlights the character of the engine without being overly loud or obnoxious.

Prior to my purchase, the car was maintained by Alpine Autoworks in Memphis who can document the following service:

6/2012 (84K miles)- New steering rack and right tie rod replaced, new serpentine belt
    7/2012- Left front control arm & ball joint replaced, defective differential replaced
    5/2013- Driver door window regulator (which I recently replaced)
    11/2013 (96K miles)- Complete cooling system service including new; radiator, water pump, expansion tank & mounting bracket, all hoses and thermostat
    10/2015 (112K miles)- Rear differential bushings, front control arm bushings replaced and passenger seat occupant sensor replaced
    12/2015- New lower air intake boots
    1/2016- Right front window regulator replaced
    12/2016- Oil service, washer fluid pump replaced and new power steering hoses installed
    1/2018- Oil & filter service, new oil filter housing gasket installed

Note- The car also received regular oil & filter changes at Alpine Autoworks, but I did not list all of these.

Overall condition of the car is very good. In terms of the interior, there is some wear on the front seat bolsters, and center console components (though the cup holders were just replaced) but it is clean, and nice otherwise. For the exterior, there are some stone chips on the front, a few dings, a couple spots on the bumper covers where the paint has been touched-up and some clearcoat flaking on the door handles. Otherwise the paint is in great condition and was recently polished and waxed. Bottom line, this is a really nice looking car.

Mechanically, the car is in perfect working order and runs and drives in a way that is shocking for an 18-year-old car. This thing is smooth, straight and a joy to drive. To be honest, in some ways I prefer it to the M3 (smoother transmission, sharper handling) but I can’t keep both, so this one has to go.

I'm having issues being able to insert images in a Google albumn here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sfur8YaUpuR682EM9

Looking to get $13,500. I’m located just south of Nashville and can help coordinate a nearby PPI if desired.

Thanks,

CARL

Undercarriage photos added to the Google album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to down-size some photos to upload.

A couple interior photos. More to come

And here’s the reason I’m selling the ZHP.

The owner’s manual and other documents documents in the original binder are included.

And the original Monroney label.

Listing the weekend of the Imola GP, that's just good marketing.

If this were a slicktop I'd be on my way to Nashville. I'm going to think about this one.. also we have twin M3's.

Haven;t been following F1 lately, so missed the fact that I listed this on the Imola GP weekend. Been procrastinating selling the car because I really enjoy driving it, but just can;t really find a good excuse to keep it.