Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Cool FS: 06 330ci ZHP | Silver/Grey | 107k Miles | Chicago

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    SOLD

Hey folks,

Back here selling my beloved second ZHP, after the first I bought from these forums. Got a lease deal through a connection so letting this go - though given my track record, I'll surely be back for the third in about a year or so

Up for sale is my 2006 330ci ZHP coupe with 107k miles. All maintenance up to date. I'm the third owner; car has been in California most of its life followed by Washington up the coast for a few years prior to me bringing this over to Chicago last year.

It's my second ZHP, in case you've seen the plate around on a 330i black sedan as well. It's been well cared for by previous owners and myself, all concerns are solely cosmetic outside typical E46 annoyances.

Service done within the last 12k miles:
    - All new brakes (pads and rotors)
    - All new tires (Continental DWS06 Plus)
    - Selector shaft seals
    - Tie rod
    - Light control module
    - Spark plugs and ignition coils
    - Battery

I have receipts for each service. Notes from the last service from shop; oil pan gasket has slight leak, and rear differential bushing cracked - no immediate action needed however. Drivers door handle is having that sticky handle annoyance brewing. Drivers seat lumbar doesn't adjust but its set at a pretty universal spot, passenger works fine. Alignment is a tiny bit off. No lights on dash - car is in great mechanical condition overall.

Cosmetic imperfections:
    - Front has lots of chips from highway driving, hard to see far away but up close you can tell
    - Rear bumper on one side is scraped and dent right above it (me scraping a pillar when parking whoops)
    - Small section of the headliner needs to be reglued in the rear pillar, hasn't bothered me
    - Rear right tire blew out on the highway once which took away some of the inner plastic well, wouldn't hurt to address this to make it perfect

Clean carfax, no accidents but it will note one incident where previous owner took some highway debris and had insurance replace bumper. Clean title in hand. I have two keys and the original books.

This is 1 of 45 ZHPs produced; auto, silver, and grey interior spec.

Priced at $11k. Contact me for more, generally free on weekends for showings.
    Last edited by tigerm7; 06-17-2022 at 07:32 PM.

GLWS

^ ty ty

Friendly monthly bump - car still available and mileage will soon pause as it stores in garage

SOLD - thanks all
    Last edited by tigerm7; 06-17-2022 at 07:30 PM.