Very strange, I thought I posted this already, but can't find the thread so posting again.

I am the original owner of a 2004 330i 6 speed ZHP. Car is bone-stock. About the only thing not original on the car are the kidney grills. The original silver ones literally fell out one day driving, and I replace them with black ones.

Was my daily driver since new, but is now sitting in a corner because she has been replaced by a Ford Bronco. Yeah, pretty big change in direction. I really love my Bronco, it has far exceeded my expectations and has now become my daily driver.

So the question is what to do with the bimmer? I have really only been a 1 car person my whole life, don't see the reason to keep 2 cars around.

For those where the ZHP was their daily driver and have now moved on to another car as their daily driver, what did you do with your ZHP? Sell it? Keep it? Split driving time between your 2 or more vehicles?

I have a couple of months before I need to really decide as car registration is due end of June. Even if I let it sit 90% of the time the car will only cost me $500/year for insurance+registration which falls into "don't care" territory for me.

I would just feel kinda bad to have a vehicle that still has a lot to give, just sit around. Anyway, interested in what others have done.