Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

View Poll Results: What did you do with your ZHP when it was no longer your daily driver?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sold it. No reason to have it languish. It needs a good home that will use it.

0 0%
  • Kept it. It's like one of my kids, never gonna sell it even if I only drive it a few times a year

4 80.00%
  • Kept it in the family (gave to wife/kids)

1 20.00%
  • Other.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Keep it in the family at a minimum. Since I bought my current one 7 years ago, I put MAYBE a few thousand on it a year bought it with 89k and it’s got roughly 110k now) and it’s not driven during winter 3-4 months a year. It’s a secondary “fun” vehicle.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I’d say keep it since you said the registration and insurance costs don’t matter.

Keep it for another year or so and then decide. If every now and then you don’t feel the itch the take the zhp out then you won’t miss it when you sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am thinking this will be the path for me. I was pushing myself to make a decision before registration is due in June, mainly because (at this point) I really prefer driving the Bronco. But I don't know if that is just the "newness" of it or if I actually will still like it better 6 months from now.

I can say that with all the cameras on the Bronco, I am able to park this thing much easier than I would have every expected. Backing up into a spot is super easy with the backup camera and sight lines.

I will also reach out to family to see if someone would be interested in her.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Good choice on the Bronco with the manual - it’s definitely a fun vehicle, but a different fun than the ZHP. If you can, keep them both around amd switch things up every once in a while - and you’ll have soemthig to drive while the Bronco is in the shop (for a lift, of course)
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

I just bought a ZHP 6 Speed convertible as a weekend cruiser. I daily a 19 Porsche Cayenne S. I love the Cayenne but the ZHP is a completely different driving experience. I was also on the fence about having it as a second vehicle but I find that I take the ZHP out as often as I can and more often than I had expected. Keep it for at least a year to see if you end up using it more than you would expect. If not, them sell it.
    Last edited by Duka; 05-15-2022 at 04:26 AM.
    2006 ZHP Convertible 6MT
    Sparkling Graphite Metallic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12