Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Question - Complete Manual Swap Kit with Parts

Hi All,

I am sure this has been posted before, but going to pick up a swap kit and want to make sure I pick up all of the parts needed for the swap;
    - Transmission (6-speed)
    - Pedals
    - Shifter (shift knob and trim)
    - Driveshaft
    - Flywheel and Clutch (even though I will probably go SMF, and pick up a new clutch kit while that is out of the car)

From what I've read, the auto diff is actually better than the manual (gearing), is that correct?

What else would be manual specific that I should pick up from the manual car? Also, for the reverse light to work, there needs to be a splice made in the wires, correct? There is no sensor or anything that I can pick up that will correct this issue from (auto to manual conversion)?

Thanks in advance!
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

You should look at the e46f official auto to 6 speed swap. It should have a list of parts that you can reference. You're going to need more than just what you listed. Just off the top of my head, you're going to need clutch lines, hoses, transmission brace, clutch switch, clutch cylinder, etc. But what you have listed are the major parts.

The auto diff has a higher ratio. Better? It depends tbh. But I would keep it and drive it to see if you like it.

There is a reverse switch that goes into the transmission (might already be on the transmission you get). Then you just need some wires to run to the DME and a connector that fits into the switch.

I didn't even think of the DME and reverse switch. My guess is you'll need to re program the build options.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Def need to reprogram. BTW, I have extras of some of the parts you need, I'll see if I can get you a list of my extras.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture