Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by E46 M View Post
    The guy clearly got the car with the intention of making a profit which is fine except when you try to do it in front of an enthusiast community, you get called out and righteously so, especially with lying about how much money he's invested ... not try to lie and make stupid money off of fellow enthusiasts.
    I have been on this forum long enough to see this sort of shit happen from so-called enthusiasts. In fact one forum member here bragged to me about how he got an enthusiast's car and parted it out for profit when I purchased a part from him. This same so-called enthusiast was called out on this forum by another member here and that member ended up getting a three-day suspension for calling this person out. Those types of people are out there to make a profit from others. That's the reality unfortunately... I have absolutely no respect for those types of people and wouldn't trust them once they have been identified as such.
    Last edited by cakM3; 05-07-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Maybe he meant $20k including price of car. I know who he bought it off of, I believe he paid around $10k.
    I do not know the actual dollar value invested, but it was def. more than $5k.

I just sold my auto (w/ a bit less mileage) for $15k. I had replaced literally everything on that car though.
    Cosmetics def. go a long way. If he had the bumpers resprayed and changed some of the interior trim he would have gotten $15k.
    I wanted to see pictures of the subframe plates, if those aren’t welded correctly - you run into issues. I was interested in manual swapping it.
    2003 330i ZHP; Imola/Alcantara 6 speed, 2002 330xi ZSP; Blue gray/Black 5 speed

My Oxford Green on Natural Brown ZHP is Live On Cars&Bids

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I have been on this forum long enough to see this sort of shit happen from so-called enthusiasts. In fact one forum member here bragged to me about how he got an enthusiast's car and parted it out for profit when I purchased a part from him. This same so-called enthusiast was called out on this forum by another member here and that member ended up getting a three-day suspension for calling this person out. Those types of people are out there to make a profit from others. That's the reality unfortunately... I have absolutely no respect for those types of people and wouldn't trust them once they have been identified as such.
    One of the newbie from the the FB and IG groups lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12