Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member Introduction - Mark D

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined here the other day. I've been active on E46 Fanatics for a while, and lurk here occasionally.

I bought my first E46 in 2011, a 2004 325i w/ manual trans and sport package. It's been my daily driver since, and currently has 370,000 miles on it. I've got a thread over on E46Fanatics for that car, and I'm currently working on replacing the CCV, OFHG, VCG, and some other maintenance items. I've done just about everything to that car at least once, so I'm on my second or third round of replacement parts.

https://www.e46fanatics.com/threads/...#post-18608677

In 2018 I bought my second E46, a 2002 325i wagon with manual trans, with the intention to convert it to look like a ZHP. I've got a set of M-Tech II bumpers painted and ready to install, anthracite headliner & pillars, style 135 wheels, etc. Eventually it will also get an S54 swap, but I'm currently enjoying it as a second daily driver while the sedan is being worked on. When that's complete I'll be back to working on the wagon. I picked up a really nice Natural Brown interior last year and that's also ready to go in.

More info on that car in my build thread here:

https://www.e46fanatics.com/threads/...#post-18422067

And here are a few random photos of both cars.

Recent maintenance parts for the Sedan

Natural Brown Interior

I also had a custom natural brown center arm rest made:

MtechII Bumpers for the wagon

Silver cube Trim for the wagon

I've also got a DeLorean that I drive from time to time.

Thanks!

Also, I wanted to mention that Peter's (slater's) touring build was a big inspiration for me to buy a touring and convert it to a ZHP. I'm sure most of you guys are familiar, but here's the thread.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ouring-project

I was glad to see that RUS_ZHP bought it and it went to a good home.

I've been working on building mine on and off for the past few years and have pretty much all the parts for the cosmetics of the swap. I don't have much free time to actually wrench on stuff lately so I've just been amassing a hoard of parts.

Also wanted to give a shout out to Sreten from M539 Restorations. It's by far my favorite channel to watch on Youtube, and has also been a great source of inspiration for all things BMW. So many epic builds done to the highest level.

Nice cars

Welcome, Mark. Glad to see you joined this forum.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome wagon! Lots of great inspiration around these parts.

Last edited by PdZHP; 06-07-2022 at 07:05 AM.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Love the garage dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome. I've been really itching to get back to work on the ZHP wagon and make some progress. It's been about a month since I got the Mtech bumpers back from paint and I get excited every time I walk past them sitting on the rack. Lots of family stuff going on lately so that always comes first.

The headliner board is getting dropped off at an upholstery shop this week to get recovered (again) in BM134 anthracite fabric. The first place I took it to failed miserably with the prep so the fabric didn't adhere properly. I've been scrubbing off all the layers of glue myself to get it prepped and then the new shop will be gluing down the replacement fabric.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast