Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I knew that stupid little vent looking thing did nothing purposeful.

I am going to have to dig into the roof harder. My connection looks like it will fit but it is a tad off from the connections needed on the remote. I have not been able to find any other wires unused up there.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Anybody venture to instead replace the rearview mirror with a homelink unit? More pricey, but was thinking to do that... Assume that it would be about as easy, connecting the same wire, only to the mirror. From all I've read, should be an easy swap with the stock and doesn't effect the rain sensor wipers either... Just a thought. Of course, then also thought of homelink AND compas mirror. Now WELL more pricey!

Imolarot/black cube
    badge/spoiler delete
    20% tint

Correct me if I'm wrong....but the homelink mirror with the compass.....has to be auto-dimming?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

errr... could be. That mean it won't work...? hmmmm.

Imolarot/black cube
    badge/spoiler delete
    20% tint

No...that's not why I asked that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    No...that's not why I asked that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Why did you ask? I figure someone is going to ask -- may as well be me.

I'm guessing the auto-drip risk.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Oh, yeah. Corrosive as all get out. I'll be ever vigilant once I get the M3 rearview mirror installed on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I'm guessing the auto-drip risk.
    This. I will never again support the auto-dimm mirror based on two things.

1. I had read and heard of the horror story...told by one guy....who had to replace his front seats.

2. My buddy who just bought that vert zhp (Yes..he hasn't joined yet.....but he's left handed...so I understand....and he's on an aircraft carrier...so doesn't have much time). I told him of this, and I sheeet you not.....it happened to him.....while his wife had the car. He had briefed her on this....and I guess she ws sitting there trying to catch this chemical in her hands.....to keep it from getting on the interior.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast