Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

California: Full Natural Brown Interior, Front Seats Very Clean

Selling my natural brown interior with everything you need to convert a black interior to natural brown, otherwise you need carpets and dash. Lets talk condition

Front seats: 9.5/10. I think you'll be challenged to find a cleaner set outside of a garage queen. These are from my current car, which was a garage queen.
    Side panels: 9/10. they need a proper clean but then they're excellent. I don't have proper leather cleaners or know how...
    Rear seats 7.5/10. Also need a clean to bring it to an 8.5. I just lack proper cleaners. The top has a minor tear on the top of the fold down seat (see photos) but if you're like me, you never look back there. Potentially could be fixed too. I digress.

If you're looking for EVERYTHING you need to convert your coupe to one of the most beautiful interior colors, look no further! I have tons of photos, I maxed out here. More on request. $900 firm

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/AKAVpjI
    Name:  20220531-DSC07290.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  672.6 KB

I won't ship but will accommodate as best I can. Tricky part is that the E46 is my only car...so. It doesn't really all fit.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 10-30-2022 at 11:44 PM.

Wow, this is so tempting. I’ve always loved this colour.
    I’m in the Seattle area, but if I were near you I think I would jump on this.
    I wonder how the brown leather would look on black cube trim…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    I think Natural Brown would look best with black cube instead of silver cube, personally. Too much contrast otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I think Natural Brown would look best with black cube instead of silver cube, personally. Too much contrast otherwise.
    I concur

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

The seats are from my car and it does indeed look slick with the black cube trim .

Yeah wish I could do something for you. Just too risky to be the first freight shipment that’s all

Check the pics here. NB with black cube looks great IMO.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9le...hp-convertible
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

That’s sexy.
    I love the contrast.
    I hope I can find a set like this locally one day. I could easily recoup at least half the cost by selling my interior after install.

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

That’s sexy.
    I love the contrast.
    I hope I can find a set like this locally one day. I could easily recoup at least half the cost by selling my interior after install.

I have a friend in Lakewood driving down to see me for month. Perhaps on the way up she could bring some car parts? When she gets close to heading back, I can reach out if you’d like. I know this would sell easy in LA, but I’m not in LA

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I have a friend in Lakewood driving down to see me for month. Perhaps on the way up she could bring some car parts? When she gets close to heading back, I can reach out if you’d like. I know this would sell easy in LA, but I’m not in LA
    Ok sure, let’s keep in touch and see!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast