Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New 2005 ZHP owner

Just got my 2005 silver gray ZHP. Car has 42045 on the clock got an amazing price from the dealer. (they didn't know what ZHP was ) love the car. Had to drive in pouring rain last night and I was shocked it held I never had a rwd and it was pretty good. No mods yet! But i think visual only any tips? Service advice I should so? Easy mods? Thanks guys

Welcome! Awesome find & great choice of ride, if I do say so myself!

It seems the most common visual mods are angel eyes; black kidney grilles; clear corner, side, & tail lights; M3 side mirrors; & perhaps debadging. As for common maintenance, check out Dane's thread on that very subject.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Welcome to the Family.

Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Greetings!
    Greg
    2005 330Ci

Welcome to the site.

Welcome. Pics please.

One rooted Droid and Tapatalk. I win.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Welcome to the Mafia X.........

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome!

In for pictures!

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Welcome Really would like to see pics!

To do angel eyes on a 2005 it requires baking and taking headlights apart - i am not gonna risk that, even though I wish i could.
    Black grilles are something i am also thinking of - depends on what color you have though. It doesn't look that hot on some dark colors.
    2005 already came with clear corners and tail light signals (?? please clarify if this is wrong - mine are clear). clear sides (the little amber ones on the bumper?) are a good idea though...

Matter of preference but I personally think factory mirrors look best on our cars - the M3 mirror is just too round (for me) and looks out of place.

Debadging is something I am also thinking of...
    Tinting (tastefully) is also good, if not done already.

I myself haven't done any mods really - The best "mod" i ever did was installing the great USA Spec ipod interface- love it!
    The next 'mod' planned is 35% Tint.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

The great thing about the site is that you can find almost everything in regard to different styles. I'd advise that you check out the projects forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast