Looks like a good one. I love the color combo.
No affiliation, craigslist find.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...502430023.html

Copy / Paste:

I’m selling my 2004 ZHP Package BMW 3 Series. Very rare color combination in a 6 Speed Manual transmission!
The BMW is in Excellent condition. Always garaged and all maintenance is up to date. Recently had the valve cover gasket and oil filter housing unit done. Fluids changed. 2 owners. No rust. Texas most of its life and California.
Please contact me with any questions. This 2004 BMW 330i is finished in the rare Orient Blue over Natural Brown Montana leather and is powered by a 3.0-liter inline-six paired with a six-speed manual transmission. The car is equipped with the ZHP Performance Package, $4k which added M Aerodynamic bodywork, an M Sport suspension, a sport-tuned exhaust, a revised final drive ratio, front sport seats, and 18″ M Double Spoke wheels. Additional features include an electric sunroof, a Harman Kardon sound system, an onboard computer, automatic climate control, and xenon headlights.

2 keys, 1 valet key. Owners manual included. Upgrades: M sport steering wheel, and aluminum M pedal set.

Name:  00i0i_4zOXfzv4sO3z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  173.2 KB

more photos in ad.