Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FT - Tri-stitch Alcantara Steering Wheel /// ISO Black Leather (tri-stitch)

Greetings all. This is just a feeler and I'm happy to exchange pics with anyone who is interested. I recently purchased a ZHP and it came with a brand new re-wrapped tri-stitch alcantara wheel. Its in perfect condition and still looks brand new after a couple months of diligently driving with extremely clean hands at all times.

What I could consider is the same wheel but in black leather. I would need it to be in like-new condition at the very least, and I do want the tri-stitch as well. The trade would be solely for the wheel. All trim, buttons, wiring, and airbag will stay with the original owner. I'm in RI as well in case there is anyone local (doubtful) that would consider doing the swap in person. Thanks

how much to buy it outright? can you post pics?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I wouldn't have a steering wheel if i were to sell it outright. I just heard back from Coby since I asked if I could exchange it for a fee - they declined that offer. I can only buy a new one from them and send this back in as a core exchange, which would be a sin since its in perfect condition.

Thinking out of the box here - if someone wants an alcantara wheel, we could do a three way (teehee) transaction. Order the leather one instead, I'll ship you my alcantara wheel, you send me the leather wheel, you can send your old steering wheel back as the core, and i'll contribute 50% of the cost for the leather steering wheel. This will result someone getting a mint condition alcantara wheel for $150ish after the shipping and what not comes into play.

If someone would seriously consider this i'm happy to chat more before committing. I will also post some pics of the wheel when I get around to it in the next couple days.

Couldn't you just buy a new leather wheel from Coby, install it, and then sell the current alcantara wheel?

Pending cost and pictures, I would be interested in your wheel.
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 07-22-2022 at 06:14 PM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Couldn't you just buy a new leather wheel from Coby, install it, and then sell the current alcantara wheel?

Pending cost and pictures, I would be interested in your wheel.
    I could, but that would pretty much result in me paying $550ish total for a new wheel, then selling my wheel for $300ish. Thats $250 out of my pocket and $300 out of the buyers.

While there are more moving pieces in my solution above, both myself and whoever else would end up with a new wheel each for $150 each out of pocket.

I'll get pics uploaded within 24 hours

FT - Tri-stitch Alcantara Steering Wheel /// ISO Black Leather (tri-stitch)

Quote Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
    I could, but that would pretty much result in me paying $550ish total for a new wheel, then selling my wheel for $300ish. Thats $250 out of my pocket and $300 out of the buyers.

While there are more moving pieces in my solution above, both myself and whoever else would end up with a new wheel each for $150 each out of pocket.

I'll get pics uploaded within 24 hours
    Deleted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop Advance Auto Parts