Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Brake Warning Light Question

Howdy from Texas to the ZHP forum!

The brake pad sensor light on my ZHP sedan came on earlier in the week. I was able to reset the light so currently it is clear. I am positive it is related to my front pads as I had the rear pads replaced around 6 months ago.

My question is how from your experience how much more pad life do I have before I start to deal with rotor damage? Ideally trying to hold off on repair costs right now. Unfortunately I am not too mechanically inclined so replacing myself not a good idea. I also have a Mini Cooper S as my daily so could also limit driving too much in the ZHP in the meantime.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thx
    Nick

Bump, any feedback would be much appreciated!
    2005 Auto Sedan/ Jet Black with Black Leather/ 121,600 miles

How much pad life you have remaining depends on how thick the pads are, their type & your driving style. If you're worried about the extra cost of buying/installing rotors, change the pads & wear sensor now. It's very easy if you have some tools & a way to get the font end of the car off the ground. Plenty of YouTube videos to show you how to do it. Good luck!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Yeah, too many variables for anyone here to comment. You can take a gamble on how long to drive past the wear sensor lighting up, or take the wheel off and periodically check how close the backing plates are to the rotors.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)