Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHP Family Reunion Revived.......plus more.......thoughts/opinions

I joined up on this forum years ago and there was only one opportunity for me to attend a family reunion and for some unknown reason I wasn't able to go. There hasn't been a family reunion in quite some time, what do the masses think about trying to revive this GTG and possibly coordinate it with a larger BMW show? I personally have never been to a larger BMW show either, it would be nice to attend one and make it a nice end cap to a ZHP filled weekend.

COVID is kinda over I suppose, figured if there was a shot of making this happen to start planning a little early.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Jacob, past reunion meets have been amazing. I have been to a few and have made lasting friendships with a few members here. The cruising down and back made for some memorable moments as well as the GTG with people you talk to on the forum. It is nice to place a face to the forum name. Location is key unfortunately.

Our cars are almost old enough for us to meet at The Vintage gathering, held in May in Asheville, NC. It started with a handful of 2002 owners in the Winston-Salem area & has grown to over 600 vintage BMWs.
    https://www.atthevintage.com/
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I did host one of the last ones back in October of 2016.

I know the group has changed since then and I’m not certain of current participation for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

The Vintage looks like a pretty nice show.

As far as participation goes, thats part of the reason for this thread: to see if the interest is there at all.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

We had several stand-alone 5er Fests for the E28 crew. We found it was easier for everyone to meet at The Vintage v. logistics of a separate event. We have a number of events with the local chapter of the BMW club (concours, picnic, tours) that get people together, but there's nothing better than seeing an entire group of one chassis!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I would have interest but not really into the really large shows/meets/gatherings. I much more enjoyed the smaller gatherings of the reunion meets versus big meets.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I would have interest but not really into the really large shows/meets/gatherings. I much more enjoyed the smaller gatherings of the reunion meets versus big meets.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Hey, two separate paths sounds possible. Path A: Those interested meet up at the 2023 Vintage as a sub-set group. Path B: Meet in a designated city as a solely ZHP Mafia gathering.

Path C: Bi-Coastal Gatherings - A West Coast ZHP Mafia gathering and an East coast gathering.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

I would be interested in a part b or c!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast