Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2004 TiAg ZHP

Not many fun updates for the ZHP as the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy. Finally starting the hard coolant line replacement. Taking my time as the engine bay is incredibly dirty and I'm afraid of something dropping into the cylinder head...

Also found this mystery cap trapped in the intake manifold. If anyone knows what this is please let me know

Since there are journals for other vehicles, I thought I would share some adventures as well! Took a week in July to finally visit Colorado for leisure. Gorgeous views! Took the family and met up with a friend for some camping and scenic adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by S2Ace View Post
    Also found this mystery cap trapped in the intake manifold. If anyone knows what this is please let me know
    Looks like a cap for the Schrader valve on an A/C line.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Looks like a cap for the Schrader valve on an A/C line.
    Perfect,thank you! Must've been an extra that someone dropped since the AC valve already had a cap.

I was going to say AC line as well but someone beat me to it.

More YOTA content. Love me some FJ/4runner content from other members than myself. Looks like a blast
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

1st fun drive after finishing the coolant hard lines! Went to a backroads drive with the local BMW CCA chapter. Hopefully I wasn't too slow....

On a side note, need new pillars (A and C but why stop there...) soon. Recommendations on whether I should reupholster or just try to find some new ones?

Last edited by S2Ace; 10-15-2023 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I was going to say AC line as well but someone beat me to it.

More YOTA content. Love me some FJ/4runner content from other members than myself. Looks like a blast
    I was thinking about doing a 4runner one...but it would be comprised of mostly family camping photos lol. We'll see....

Sunday funday! Finally took the ZHP to one of my favorite spots at Borrego Springs.

Last edited by S2Ace; 10-22-2023 at 08:50 PM.

Really nice ZHP! Looks like the previous owner detailed it nicely for the sale too.

Quote Originally Posted by TXRedDevil View Post
    Really nice ZHP! Looks like the previous owner detailed it nicely for the sale too.
    Thank you! Sadly, daily driving her is taking it's toll. At least she has a garage spot.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! My wife surprised me with an oil painting of my ZHP!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast