Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Sold): Compass Homelink Rear View Mirror

SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by [USMC]Skywalker; 09-24-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Did it come out of a convertible?

You have described what it is, but maybe post a part number if you have one?....there were a surprising number of different mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot05 View Post
    Did it come out of a convertible?

You have described what it is, but maybe post a part number if you have one?....there were a surprising number of different mirrors.
    +1 on convertibles have different rear view mirrors. I tired unsuccessfully to install a compass mirror in my vert, even when I finally got one that came supposedly came from an E93. Mirror/compass worked fine, it's the door locks that wouldn't work using the E9X mirrors. I'd love to hear your experience getting to work. Here's my old thread: https://www.e46fanatics.com/threads/...irror.1280291/
    Pete

I'll take it if still available. I'm in NoVA so can pick it up. It's been a while since I've been to your place so send me your address/# in a PM & we'll find a time to meet.
    Thanks!

EDIT: See my later post re: is this applicable to a coupe. Thanks.
    Last edited by John in VA; 09-21-2022 at 10:54 AM.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

My ZHP is a coupe. If the mirror is applicable for my car I'm interested.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I tried to get the picture, there are few numbers there but cant figure out which is the right one. Convertible mirrors work in coupe but not the other way because the convertible has the receiver for the key built into the mirror. I remember I did the research when I bought it from my e92 but the car is since sold since I acquired a new e46 330ci (will post pics soon!)

John, it will work in your coupe. for got to mention though the part that the mirror connects to in the windshield is still attached to the mirror as you can see in the picture from the residual glue. I just never got around to removing it

OP - Did the mirror come out of a convertible?

I may have a working convertible, auto dimming with compass mirror if anyone is interested. Looks like the one OP posted but it has the compass window showing though.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

@[USMC]Skywalker - sent you a PM.

Sold!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast