Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post
It’s too late replying but if a cable stuck in the subframe pull it out from the inside and leave the subframe part in. Once you get it out it’s easier to deal with, heating with a torch or some penetrating fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted it in my build thread but I got it out. Dont have a torch (I really need one), had to drill and continue to use penetrating fluid and then chisel a flathead in between the rubber sleeve and the subframe sleeve.

Name:  CH5i31Rl.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  56.8 KB

I just ordered an epoxy/rivet vincebar kit. I will be doing that instead of the weld-in options. I tried finding some local welders and the rates I got were ridiculous, basically the "I dont really know if I want to weld inside your garage" price. With the epoxy/rivet kit I can do it fully at home with an epoxy and rivet gun. Slater on here looks like he did the install and Vince released a 3 part video recently on his youtube channel.

I do have some small cracks on the rear left and right front mounts:

Name:  ioa0BH0l.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  77.6 KB

Name:  HZ5zeRCl.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  67.2 KB

Vince said I should be able to stop-drill and spot weld them. (More welding, ugh). He has his vinceskinz kit but he said I cant get one til November because of backorders.

I'll keep asking around. I asked someone on craigslist to do those two cracks for me and he quoted me $500. I don't weld but that sounds ridiculous. The vinceskinz are $500 shipped for that Id rather wait.