I'm in a similar position as you. I track my car once a year just for fun, so nothing serious. Occasional autocross (my days of attending a full season are over) and other than that a bunch of mountain runs. I do rev out the engine on a relatively consistent basis. Here's my take based on everything I've read and seen:

Top end reinforcement for RACP is the only real fix, so you're off to a good start there. You don't need to track the car to benefit from that. I'm running the SME brace and it has been great (thanks again @ZHPizza).

I know @t.er tracked his car regularly with no oil pump upgrade. He kept it under 6k rpm and has been fine. It's a ZHP.

The nut backing off is a result of chain lash (since there is no tensioner), so what you want to do is avoid sudden RPM changes. I've redlined my non-ZHP (so not even loctite on the nut) many times, but I ALWAYS rev match 100%. That means shifting from 1 to 2 is incredibly slow due to how long it takes for the revs to drop from 6.5k to 3.5k, but it has worked for me so far. If perfectly smooth shifts every single time are not your style, look at an upgrade. ZHPizza has the Achilles one and seems to be happy with it.

There's also the option of adding a tensioner if you don't mind taking off the timing cover and drilling into the block. You can also add an overunning pulley on Bosch alternators. If you have too much money, the ATI damper helps as well. Be careful with some of the complete replacement units, in some cases when a new shaft is pressed into a used oil pump, the shaft spins during a cold start, which will eventually kill your engine. I would trust the SLG one. Not sure about others.

The wired nut might be fine for your applications, just remember that the shaft can still break. The real solution, just like a top reinforcement is the real RACP solution, would be to install the chain tensioner. My plan is to do the SLG pump and overunning pulley, simply because I don't have the time or means to remove the timing cover and drill into the block.

As for oil, definitely get the baffle. I run 8L of oil plus 0.3L of hydraulic lifter additive. That's the only way for me to prevent ticking after a track session. It's not great to overfill so the baffle is a great solution. I was planning to do that together with the oil pump, though with changing priorities I'm not sure if I'll ever get to either.