Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: FS: Dynavin D99

FS: Dynavin D99

Guys,

I have a Dynavin D99 for sale. Came installed in my 2003 330ci with Harmon Kardon. Has the entire wiring harness as pulled from the car and the GPS antennae and box for maintaining steering wheel controls. Everything works, bluetooth streaming audio, back up camera capable, etc. The only issue with it is my son (who inherited the car 3 weeks ago) says the audio sounded "funny" like it was going up and down slightly. I (a 44 year old man) never noticed it but it drove him nuts and he upgraded. I suspect it might just need a new wiring harness, but if you aren't super sensitive to music, it is perfectly fine. Again, never bothered me. But due to it's age and that it is the D99 I will let it go for $100 plus shipping. That is a great deal IMO.

I don't have pics of it working, but trust me, it works just fine no missing pixels or any of that type of thing. If that is a deal breaker I can see what I can do to get you some, But I really don't want to re-install it in the car just to snap pics.

Anyway, pics below.

Check out my youtube channel for all kinds of E46 DIY's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flipfinish?feature=mhee
    Check out my BMW Blog
    http://smolckbmw.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on twitter @smolck

Is this the WinCE or Android model?

Sent from my LG Wing and a prayer using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fenrir; 10-19-2022 at 10:15 PM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    PM sent.

Sent from my LG Wing and a prayer using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben