Hi All

Curious if any of you Bluebus users have had the same hiccups that I've been running into occasionally. First and foremost when the Bluebus is connected, it works flawlessly for both music and telephone calls (outside of the idling RPM audio/buzzing feedback.) It pairs within seconds of starting the car, and auto-play (or toggling to BT if i'm on a call) will happen automatically and seamlessly.

My Bluebus doesn't connect to my phone sometimes on start up. Usually this happens on a day where I'm running errands and I'm in and out of the car constantly turning it on and off. There is no rhyme or reason here, but maybe after 3-4 times of shutting my car off throughout the day and turning it back on, the Bluebus won't connect to my phone. My stereo says "no device" if I hit one of the radio buttons forgot which one exactly, and my phone also confirms that I'm not connected the Bluebus.

- If I try to connect to Bluebus manually in my phone BT settings, it says "unable to connect please make sure blah blah in range"
- Even when it doesn't connect, it is still speaking to my radio - I confirmed in the Bluebus settings on my stereo that it is discoverable and pairing is on, still nothing when I try to connect.
- Tried to toggle to the radio for a little and then back to Bluebus - nothing.
- Shut the car off and turned it back on, still not discoverable
- Even if I "forget this device" on my phone and try to re-connect in bluetooth, Bluebus doesn't even show up as a recognized device.

It seems like it isn't booting up for bluetooth connectivity, but it is still plugged in and my radio shows all the settings/options. Unfortunately the only remedy here is time. Usually I have to wait at least a few hours or even overnight before the bluebus kicks back on and shows up as a recognized device to connect to my phone.

Anyone have similar issues? Thanks