Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Noob

Virginia Noob

Hello all,

What to say...I'm from Virginia, born and raised unlike most of the transplants around me. Currently aged 27yrs with a wife +1 kid(as far I know) and working in data centers.

Okay, now the interesting stuff: My first car was a 1991 Volvo 240 which I mostly rebuilt and then sold about 4 years later. To remedy the severe lack of hp I had experienced for years I bought a 2011 JCW Mini Clubman. This was probably the most fun car I have ever driven, but also possessed the N14 BMW/Peugot piece of garbage they called an engine. I've never performed as much unnecessarily painful routine maintenance in my life.

I finally sold it after replacing the timing chain, in a repair that took 3 days but was cheaper than the $4000 repair quote I had from some reliable mechanics.

Currently I'm driving a borrowed 2008 Z4 (I beleive that makes it an E89) and looking for a ZHP in red or green.

Cheers all,

Wobbly

Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your quest!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Welcome.

What part of Virginia?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thanks! I think it'll be the beginning of another car journe.

Ashburn to be exact. I grew up outside of Lovettsville if you're familiar with the area.

Welcome, sir. Your best bet is red. Here are the prod stats for Zhp cars. Only 16 MT sedans in green color.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...uction-Numbers
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

welcome to the site. an Imola ZHP will be very easy to find as its pretty common, green will be extremely tough to find. happy hunting, you'll find links to damn near every ZHP for sale across the interwebs in the classifieds section. guys on this site do a great job of collecting all of that data and posting it here for guys to view.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I found an interesting one here.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing

What do you guys think? This car is also about 20min away, so easy pickings. The price seems pretty steep though.

Unless you have a time machine to go back 2-3 years you'll encounter increased pricing on most used cars now. Looks nice, rare color combo with a stick & original radio in the trunk. Close enough to easily see it in person. Maybe there's some wiggle room in the price - save it before his nephew trashes it!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast