Pics here
https://postimg.cc/gallery/JGwqnsb

I have a 2005 BMW 330i zhp for sale. 4200$
It has navigation and Harman kardon system with aux port

Car has 271xxx miles. I bought it with 117,000 back in 2014 it has been my daily driver until the beginning of 2021 when I bought my truck. It's been sitting in my garage ever since. was planning to save for my son's first car but with the third one and five more years of daycare it's time to move on haha.

I will start with the bad. You have to let the transmission warm up. After 10 minutes of driving is completely fine but if you try to romp on it before the transmission is warm it will throw a code for speed out of sync for the gear. And put it in third gear limp mode until you shut the car off and turn it back on again. And the rear diff bushing needs to be replaced. So it will thump when you let off the gas or get on the gas hard. I have a new bushing to go with the car I just could not replace it with rental tools. And I will post pictures of the codes that the car is throwing.

Paint this damn good for 17 year old car with $270,000 mi. You'll see in the pictures there's some oxidation on the aluminum gutters and some little chips on the hood and bumper from being daily driven mostly interstate driving. And the only thing on the car is also pictured on the passenger side rear door. I tried to use my paintless dent remover kit to get it out but it's a tough one. You'll see where the clear coat is fading a little bit on the headlights. The headlights have retrofit source projectors in them.

Suspension
It's slammed on vmaxx extreme coilovers. The rear shocks have been replaced with koni STR. I have the original VMAX rear shocks if you can find somebody to rebuild them. It has square and parallel replicas with four good tires.

Engine
Mechanically the car is stock. The manual fan was replaced with the three multi-speed electric fan. Radiator and expansion tank have all been replaced it has a brand new alternator and battery was replaced before the summer. A year before I parked it I replaced the crank sensor with an oem unit. Fuel pump was changed 5 years ago.

New parts
Battery.Alternator. Maf. Cv axles. Guibo. Carrier bearing.

Extra parts
I have an extra new HID ballast front rear lower control arms with mounts. One new upper strut mount for the front. REAR DIFF BUSHING.

Interior is pretty good. Not perfect. I have 2-year-old OEM BMW formats. The OEM headliner is sagging in the back you will see the leather in the pictures. All the seats are in pretty good condition driver seat has a little wear the center console shoulder rest is very warm and the rubber inside of that center console I don't even know where to begin to clean that. It is missing the little roller door for the rear ashtray and the unlock and hazard switch have fallen through. In the picture you will see where some of the pixels have died on the screen. The volume knob on the unit itself does not work you have to use the controls on the steering wheel.

I can tell you almost anything you need to know and or want about this car. Please call or text 813.810.4146 Steve