Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Slight \vVibration at high speeds - I think I messed up my driveshaft

I'm pretty sure I fucked up my driveshaft removing it and re-installing it when I did my clutch.

I know I accidentally pulled the guibo apart slightly when trying to remove it, and now I get a slight vibration at highway speeds. I don't feel it on the shfit knob or in the steering wheel.

A driveshaft rebuild is like $400, do all E46's use the same driveshaft? Are there differences for the MT vs AT? Before I do any of this, I should probably have my wheels/tires balanced.
    Everybody loves Fried Chicken

What do you mean by pull apart the guibo? It's just like a solid rubber piece with all the holes for the bolts. If you think it's loose, I would just tighten them down.

Yes, there are differences between MT vs. AT and differences between E46s and connection to the diff. The length and the flanges are the things you want to match up.

My guibo went bad at approximately 120k miles and my car exhibited the vibration issues you described.

Independent shop replaced the guibo with a new OEM part and car ran without vibrations.

Similarly, we replaced the steering guibo and there was a noticeable improvement in steering lost motion and overall feel.

Those simple parts get worn and beat-up. Disturbing the drive shaft guibo probably put an already high mileage guibo into failure mode.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Oh snap I misspoke. Not the Guibo, the U-Joint thing in the back of the driveshaft.

I think the Guibo is fine, as is the center support bearing. Both are new I believe
    Everybody loves Fried Chicken