Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZHP x 2

Pretty cool you've got two, the updated parts being added on is great.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Pretty cool you've got two, the updated parts being added on is great.
    Agreed. With my sedan exceeding 200K miles, I felt it smart to get a backup. And what's better to backup a beloved ZHP than another!

Today the coupe gets a new roundel for the hood.

Name:  IMG_3587.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  14.1 KB

Tomorrow, the coupe goes in for a oil pan gasket replacement. Motor mounts don't look bad, yet with 130+ miles, makes sense to replace now.

Quote Originally Posted by Garagebound View Post
    Agreed. With my sedan exceeding 200K miles, I felt it smart to get a backup. And what's better to backup a beloved ZHP than another!

Today the coupe gets a new roundel for the hood.

Name:  IMG_3587.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  14.1 KB

Tomorrow, the coupe goes in for a oil pan gasket replacement. Motor mounts don't look bad, yet with 130+ miles, makes sense to replace now.
    Motor mounts are a good idea and so is the steering coupling.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

COUPE: Oil pan gasket and related o-rings, motor mounts, steering coupling/guibo thing replaced. YEA! NO LEAKS!

Now.... More fixing... Broken overhead panel (roof switch, mic) gets replaced. This is a good thing as I was getting Mad at Gravity. Double sided tape just didn't cut it.

Name:  IMG_3596.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  44.6 KB

Pass-side headlight. Apparently it was not the bulb.. Time to test the fine motor skills..

Name:  IMG_3597.JPG
Views: 399
Size:  49.9 KB

Drive to a little local BMW meet. The back end is a little wiggly. RTABs next. Maybe shocks...

QUESTION:

Blessed with a P2240 code on the way home from purchasing it, I decided to later replace the O2 sensors. Code does not reappear, yet I still have missing while under moderate acceleration, between 2500 & 3000 rpms. Thoughts?

Name:  IMG_3535.JPG
Views: 379
Size:  98.5 KB

Solute!

Quote Originally Posted by Garagebound View Post
    COUPE: Oil pan gasket and related o-rings, motor mounts, steering coupling/guibo thing replaced. YEA! NO LEAKS!

Now.... More fixing... Broken overhead panel (roof switch, mic) gets replaced. This is a good thing as I was getting Mad at Gravity. Double sided tape just didn't cut it.

Name:  IMG_3596.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  44.6 KB

Pass-side headlight. Apparently it was not the bulb.. Time to test the fine motor skills..

Name:  IMG_3597.JPG
Views: 399
Size:  49.9 KB

Drive to a little local BMW meet. The back end is a little wiggly. RTABs next. Maybe shocks...

QUESTION:

Blessed with a P2240 code on the way home from purchasing it, I decided to later replace the O2 sensors. Code does not reappear, yet I still have missing while under moderate acceleration, between 2500 & 3000 rpms. Thoughts?

Name:  IMG_3535.JPG
Views: 379
Size:  98.5 KB

Solute!
    Genuine Bosch oxygen sensors for the primary cats?

I would disconnect the mass air flow sensor or swap them between your vehicles and see if the issue gets better or worse.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Genuine Bosch oxygen sensors for the primary cats?

I would disconnect the mass air flow sensor or swap them between your vehicles and see if the issue gets better or worse.
    Yes, I replaced with Genuine Bosch sensors in the top of the exhaust manifold. I haven't tried the MAF sensor swap yet.

I pivoted over to the coupe's rear suspension. Under the guidance of the http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...M-SACHS-Setup), I replaced the dampers, stops, mounts with E36 & E46 parts.

Today, I had the RTABs replaced with Meyle HDs and were told they weren't really bad. Yet, now I have new as opposed original @ 138K miles.

Alignment is next and soon. Back end seems a little firmer, but still a little wag in the rear. Just might be the cheap Ironman tires the PO had put on.. I'm keeping an eye out for used M3 sway bars.

Also replaced the headlight bulbs last week Osram Night Breakers. They have great output, but they are currently shining at the ground ~about 20 feet in front of the car. Hoping its just adjustment.

Alignment done and finally gat it some cosmetic love, polish & wax. Looks as good as it can sans repaint where needed.

Had some fun taking a few pics today, 1 below.

Name:  IMG_3667.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  50.0 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12