Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    Sounds like there is a performance exhaust on his car. My ZHP does not sound like that and it is bone stock.
    Look at that video again, specifically the gauge cluster. That should be a tell tale.

Quote Originally Posted by smee1234 View Post
    Look at that video again, specifically the gauge cluster. That should be a tell tale.
    I'm pretty sure he was confused and thought that was a video from the one who bought the M54. I was confused as well until I realized you were talking about your car, which now appears to have an S54.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah that did not last long. It's replacement is also running!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9r...w?usp=drivesdk
    Looking forward to seeing your car completed and your S54 running smoothly in it's new home

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your car completed and your S54 running smoothly in it's new home
    It's running. Fired right up, which was a nice surprise considering that motor sat in a climate controlled storage room for 13 years. 32k mile motor however.

It's running. Fired right up, which was a nice surprise considering that motor sat in a climate controlled storage room for 13 years. 32k mile motor however.
    Not surprised since you had the motor stored in a climate controlled storage area. That is key. Glad to hear it is running well! Jelly that the motor has only 32k on it. My S54 has 184k miles on it but it is still running strong

Hi StockXGarage,

I guess Northern Ca is too far.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Not surprised since you had the motor stored in a climate controlled storage area. That is key. Glad to hear it is running well! Jelly that the motor has only 32k on it. My S54 has 184k miles on it but it is still running strong
    Yeah it is a good one for sure. Need the new bumper to be painted and the rocker cover, and then off to paint correction etc. Need to also track down two new front door cards and a driver seat.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Rn...usp=share_link

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Yeah it is a good one for sure. Need the new bumper to be painted and the rocker cover, and then off to paint correction etc. Need to also track down two new front door cards and a driver seat.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Rn...usp=share_link
    Car sounds very solid! Well done!!! By the way if that Marine decal on your rear window is yours and you have served, thanks for your service!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12